Initially, this page started out as “101 things to do in 1001 days”. After a while, I found that why do I wanna subject myself to a time frame? While a time frame is good, but since I work and study at the same time, it’s really hard to adhere to the time frame, so I changed this page to my bucket list.
Things I want to achieve/ complete in my lifetime.
This way, I can constantly add new items and still keep track of all the things I wish / set out to do and completed.
I will be linking those that I had blogged about my experience after completing the items.
- Get my driver’s license
- Complete my University (Pending Convocation!)
- Lose weight… (Toughest goal ever… sighz)
- Spend less and maintain a minimum of $1k in acc. (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!)
- Learn to play the piano….
- Love Poem
- Bach’s Air of G String
- Bake chocolate cake!
- Make Noni ice-cream
- Visit Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve (01 July 2010)
- Finish reading 3 books — May 2010
- Try something different (24 Jan 2010)
- Donate Blood (0 times)
- Visit Singapore Botanical Gardens
- Visit Jurong Bird Park
- Universal Studios, Singapore — 05 March 2011
- Visit the Hort Park (tree top walk) — 08 Oct 2010
- Catch the F1 race!!!(25 Sept 2010)
- Staycation in Marina Bay Sands Club Room!
- Conquer places for my English Afternoon Tea Obsession:
- at Intercontinental Hotel (14 August 2011)
- at Goodwood Park Hotel, Cafe L’Espresso
- at Raffles Hotel, Tiffin Room
- at Octa Hotel French-Japanese Restaurant (31 Jan 2011)
- at TWG Salon (Done!)
- at Halia in Singapore Botanical Gardens
- at St Regis Hotel
- at Four Seasons Hotel
- at Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant
- Take up a cake making / decorating course.
- Decorate a cake
- Hike up Bukit Timah Hill.
- Visit the Istana
- Learn a new language: Korean